Thursday, April 10, 2008

The French Have A Saying For It

this night
has beat my mind
into submission
that will only lead me
further into the arms
of my lover.


running out of....
we pretend from time to time that
we have all the time in the world
to enact our plans into action.
that we have all the time to
stay out all night and watch the
sun rise over the city scape.
time is a beautiful illusion that only
functions in our minds and knows
not the true essence of existence.
we age in almost imperceptible ways
until we look in the mirror and see
the strangers dead eyes glaring back
with a sadness only the damned know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

R said...

Sorry for the delayed response of two years or so but thanks for the kind words. if you are still reading, hope you've enjoyed more recent work. feel free to drop me a line some time.

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.