Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Write #1

find the form and then abandon it
beneathe the weight of your expectations
we drown steadily and easily
it never occurred to us in the brief passing
moments embers burning til morning
the sun illuminating the tragedy we make
musk with our midnight bravado
peeling skin like onions it always
makes you cry baby oh baby it was
like this but it never was trust me
tryst me baby one more time like
lime in the quarry we never worry
about the artifice our lives concrete
plugging up ears eyes & mouths
original thought kept or stultified
yes yes no no more more is what
she said she said she said she said
before the screen ate her face and
ran into hiding from the law less
ful(?) such violent violet running
down your leg red oh so red but the
it was is then because if you could
then were wasn't here or there it
could just as easily be anywhere
but but but but but her e or is it
me me me me make em we or turn
the page and spread the tune and
make it viral like a video or an std
becomes your choice freedom of
choice free dumb of choice our
free dom our free dumb of choice

No comments: