Monday, June 20, 2011

Necessary Pain

Nothing in life is static nor should we expect it to be.

He cut out his eyes and tongue.
Afterwards he sat on the stairs calmly awaiting the police.

What we choose to do with who we've become.

The end came so quickly. The wheels still spin.
There is no peace within.

Did you give up the ghost inside?
Was there nothing left to find?
We are running from time to time.
I've become the ghost you've always known.

Love has failed me again.
What I want is never what I get.
Try and try again.
Drowning in my faith,
my inability to change.

The change is real this time.
I'll miss you ___.

This isn't settling...
It's correcting my past mistakes
if you'll let me.

D.Boon...you're always right...

What we know of ourselves is
always subject to change
as we grow older.

NECESSARY PAIN

No comments: