Monday, March 26, 2012

...dying.

mental recap kneecap treesap running my mouth
can't say why or know yes or jest maybe just but
no ice please broken heart or spinal realignment
take you feet and place them in your hands free
right write goes easier than planned pursuits of
suits dressed in old button down blues its easier
for me to say i told you so remember when you
asked me if you should date him or not nothing
much has changed has it the accusing hand of
our own choices is tired of its job whats the use
this exercise in futility diarrhea of the mind spills
easily and stains your clothes we would if we
wanted to and we want to do do the things that
we shouldn't do I want you I want this I want
everything I am a greedy human being the day
will come I'll be a human was no longer being
a transitional state from here to there but where
is the destination or perhaps its a state unknown
to us on this lonely plane of mortal isolation you
were so pretty and i'm so homely dear why do
you still wander we never settle until we do then
its only because we're tired we're sick of the game
of everything then there isa solution of surrender
and we give in so easily always so so so so so so
easily god why oh why do you lament your life
its so hard right now i know you always say that
the needle is skipping on the record you should
take a look you can't escape the fate you make
for yourself change it can you can I are we stuck
trying to try and trying to live to die trying all the
time try baby try cry baby cry lie baby lie it's all
you can do to keep from crying it's all you can do
to keep from lying it's all you can do to keep from

No comments: