Thursday, October 4, 2012

A series of random lines upon waking

We could dream forever
but how would we live in the real world?

Does this night bother you?

Venus- how you triumph over me.

No more always.

Wondering can lead to knowledge but shouldn't be confused with.

All our nightmares are the ghosts of what we wish to forget.

My past lives are catching up with me.

I can't begin to breath

What do I remember? I remember
nothing but this something
I can't define.

I can hear the stillness of the morning
and the distant voices of the city.

inconsistent analogy.

typing and hoping to make sense,
hoping to make a narrative from the fragmented
bits appearing in no manner of logic,
no manner of reason or rhyme.

I wake to find your words waiting for my eyes.

Alone? Better to embrace solitude
than years of failed company.

Words are the skeletal system keeping
my body in form.


No comments: