Friday, December 21, 2012

Another Random Collection of Odds & Ends

What I have found has been lost.
Don't bother looking for it
I don't need it. It's time with me
has passed.

It begins its life anew without me.
This is a perfectly acceptable 
turn of events. How boring
we would all be 

                          without some
instability in our lives. Routine
grows expectation, cages spirit.
Vision guided by invisible blinders.

Mandatory Extinction

I've got something to say but I've lost my voice again.

Something has to change.
Everything is going to change.

The Future Isn't The Kind Of Place I'd Like To Be.

Honesty will get you nowhere.

I heard about what happened.
I'm not blaming you
for his actions
but you didn't help.
You didn't have
to offer him any.
You know he was 
trying to stay off
the junk. All it took
was one last time.

Tear down temple,
the statues have fallen
and cracked upon the floor.

Dreaming the Gods to life.

Converge into light.

Selling the Sky.

No comments: