Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Au Hasard Balthazar

thoughts that came to mind watching this beautiful film(au hasard balthazar):


the beast remembers.

You beautiful beast of burden.

Oh Marie, I promise to love only you.

You make us look antiquated.

Have you no compassion for this beast?

Marie, are you the only one who loves me?

Ou va tu?

You were the only love of mine and now you are gone to the earth.

Can I stand back and watch you suffer?

How much longer will I have to suffer?

Conscious confessions of subconscious sins.

A beautiful world wearied innocence.

I will carry you to the end.

So beautiful here, dying with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


soundtrack
if this is not
the sound of life
at its most peaceful
and serene
then
i am not sure
what it could possibly be
11/19/07


sleep
come easily to me tonight.
a clear mind
is here writing,
whiling away this
fair night
11/19/07

No comments: