Saturday, November 24, 2007

how much blood can you squeeze out of a dead body?

how much blood can you squeeze out of a dead body?
all my flaws and imperfections
are killing me.
if its not one thing
its most certainly another.
speeding ticket,
hospital bill,
car repair,
gas,
cell phone,
all these things are money
that i don't have.
life is getting ready to crush me
and i'm trying to not let it
get me.
but its hard.
and its getting harder still.
i still have unpleasant things i need to do.
and i can't avoid them for too much longer.
this is killing me
and i don't think it's going to stop
until it gets me.



more
get another fucking job
is what my head keeps telling me.
don't be a fool
but i might already be without a degree.
you think you have it so hard?
you think you have it so fucking hard?
well you have no fucking clue
what hard is yet.
give it some time
and i'm sure you will.
get ready to suffer for you art
get ready to suffer for your convictions
if you have the guts
to stand up for them.
these years might kill you
but if they don't
death will tremble to take you
when the day has come.

No comments: