Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mining The Light & Darkness


For Me
writing is easy

its the living 

that leads to it

that can be hard.




A Portrait Of My Inner Space
I wander restlessly

day and night

in mind and body.

Thoughts sprint

vast fields

of synapses firing

off like cannons 

and rifles

at Gettysburg.

Stillness becomes impatience

as my fingers

rap upon every surface.

Every moment I rest silent

thoughts,

visions,

phrases,

run rampant 

like toddlers 

who have overtaken

a daycare.

Forgive my.....

uhhh,

what were we 

talking about?



Naked In Front Of You
Show me the you 

you hide inside.

I slowly tear off flesh

looking to see

if there is more

to give.

There always is

even when the well

has dried

and the fields lay fallow.





_________________
I am looking for more

than anyone is

offering.




No comments: