Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strange Light and Darkest Night.


Strange Light
Strange light bathes 

these city streets,

Dark corners hide

from the light.

The unseen city

creeps through 

shadows

as bodies 

sleep til dawn.

Moonlight,

Strange light,

guide me back home.

Moonlight,

Strange light,

take me back.



A Forgotten Scene
Why must 

you rip me apart

with the pain 

in your voice?

Heart broken,

eyes closed tight.

There is no emotion

untouched

by you.



Relief?
there is no relief 
from this life
until the end.
Even then
that is highly
disputed.




Note: the following are random fragments from my notebook 
between the dates of 5/5/09 - 6/30/09


People are assholes until they get what they want.


The Fire and the Fervor.


The Impropriety Of Men.


United By Fate, Divided By Ego.


Be The Tide.


Strange and Fearful Creatures.


As long as there are youth in our world there will be rebellion.


Do you have any idea how many words I have written about you?


necessary heartache.


Pedestrian Taste.


Shut Up and Buckle Down.


Dead Eyes Shining Behind Fallen Faces.


Your ambition will make or destroy you.


The weight of life bearing down on you
is not measurable in an empirical sense,
rather it is felt on the mind and soul.


I am an emotional sponge 
soaking up all your vibrations.


I want to be free of the weight of my soul.


What the eyes don't reveal
the timbre of ones voice does.


Let your pain breath life into you.


You can't begrudge happiness.


Beauty is an ugly thing past its expiration date.


If you never burn you'll never know the sweet taste of ash.


As wonderful as life may be remember
there will always be those willing
to cut your throat away.


This heaven is beautiful.
I wish you could see it too.


Life must be seized at every moment.


A lifetime of passion summarized in one moment.


Emptiness Consumes.


I was in love before I understood 
what those words meant.
I was a fool before I knew
what foolishness was.
I try to escape
whenever I am free.


All flowers wither without water.


We sank to the bottom of the ocean
to see the sights denied by the water above.


Every vacant smile
Every empty laugh
burns a hole
through me.


No comments: