Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bits & Pieces


THEPIEC
ESGIRDT
HEMSEL
VESTOG
ETHER.


Accept
limit
a tion
embrace
vibration.


the sum
of
no thing
is always
no thing.


rest less
(i try)
but i al
ways end
up w/
more.


I could
for get
my self
if I let
my self
dis a
pear.


when you
wake
i'll still
be here
& you
'll be
gone.


sun sets
o'er l'eau.
be a u
ti ful.
ti me
im me
mor i al.



DDS (dead dog street)
car
cass
es
line the
remains
of our
dreams.


acro
a
sad
summary.


summation
we were
then
we were
n't.
tried
& it did
n't
work.
in side
we both k
new.
wheres
the sur
prise?
there is
n't.




note on these pieces: these were just scraps written/typed out
while staring out a small window to the beach. the pieces could only
be about 8 to 9 characters across in order for the printer to print
them properly. a unique exercise in restraint.

No comments: