Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Density

I am the farthest son from the sun. I am begotten but I’m not the only one. I cascade between astral planes as a means of flight between extremes of mirrored wings. I am dense but not without density, no relation to my empiric destiny. I cow before no one who is not one who has not won the struggle against the self to actualization or manifestation of conscious desire piled into the burning pyre where we burn ego in effigy. WHO am I? I posit, WHO are WE? Our destiny is cloaked behind the deaths head diagram of this supposed plan. It is, it tis layed out by design, we erase it as we find the substrata layers of this conjecture. Dig deep, dig deeper still. Be still of mind and heart from time to time, fall not into the fallacious idea of constant stimulation, our minds fall into the trap of Eros on demand. Look away, touch another’s skin. Connection is made skin to skin, breath to breath. I am one god, creator of earth and air, man and woman, fire and water. You are imbued with this quality which is no measured quantity, how could it be, how could it be immeasurable? It defies your knowledge or reason, it is the tides and seasons, it is the wonder and reason for being, the struggle to attain meaning. Seek and you will find, find and begin the search anew. It is what is commonly referred to as life.

No comments: