Monday, March 21, 2011

An Open Policy

I find it much easier to be 

impersonal as I write than 

to bridge a gap between

us.
      There is a certain a

mount of vulnerability a

nd trust present at the mo

ment of creating in order

to just

           let go

                     and tell you

what is on my mind. A co

nstant concern for you, th

is world, for us. 

                          I wonder

what you are thinking right

now as you sit there reading

what I

           have to say.

                                It gets ha

rder to connect as I get older. I

could be lying,

                        it might actually 

be getting easier. 

                            What did you 

dream last night? I've never asked

you that but I do wonder

now. 

         I can't remember my dreams

from last night. I rarely do.

                                           That 

could be a neutral thing


neither good 

nor bad

it just is.

              Should we be more open,

more

         honest with

                             each other?

Why not?


I'll try 

I'll try

and

I'll try 

to not 

ramble on 

so lo

ng.





No comments: