Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An Exercise

This isn't about anything
so don't get your hopes up
There is no plan to have this be inspirational
metaphors will be kept to a minimum
in fact
this will read pretty dryly
By this point you probably expected
something different
but no
this is all this is going to be
At the very least
the lines are flushed to the left
with odd breaks
in no particular order
or reason
Maybe
This isn't about anything
but I've already said that
and I'll say it again
this isn't about anything
I didn't want to say anything
didn't wish to make any comment
that could be worthwhile
or insightful
just a silly note to myself
to not take things so serious
to change the tone
to laugh at myself
from time to time
because I need it
because you need it
because we all need a break
from the weight of ourselves

No comments: