Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hardhat Area

I am building without plans

I am building without materials

I am building without a crew

I am building with pure intent

I am building with passion

I am building with wind 

I am building with measured paces

I am building without sight

I am building nothing from everything

I am building a perfect image of life

I am building upon a cornerstone of love

I am building on the wreck of my life

I am building upon what has been laid

I am building on sandstone

I am building with salt

I am building with memory

I am building a new Rome

I am building future ruins

I am building a memorial to our kind

I am building nothing immortal

I am building what will outlast me

I am building daily

I am building in my sleep

I am building with bricks

I am building by moonlight

I am building and

         I see you are building too

No comments: