Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Morning 5/17/17

When the soul rises
so then must the body.

We can only intuit the invisible world.
To be seen with sight beyond sight
and felt with heart beyond the beat.

What life are we building for ourselves?
What future do we desire to have?

Together we build a future.

She sings for God
and I can only marvel
at the beauty of her grace.

Peace and Healing

Music is the voice of the universe.

I do not know all the words
but I sing with you all the same.

Together we ascend.

"In here the world begins." - Broadcast

Slow revelation

Time will hide and reveal as it must
as it deems fit to show

Speak with the voice of the soul.

I wake to the sound of your voice singing to me
in my mind. Clear and emotive I cannot deny you
entry into my heart. What is morning without this
sound? I am reborn with the end of every night.

Is the soul which aches the soul that is ready
for transformation to begin?


No comments: