Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Morning 5/23/17


To wake and live again.

I desire you
In the simplest of ways

Glorious chants which are infinite

If I can channel the energy flowing through me
There can be no limit to what can be accomplished.

Doors open and close as we walk through the halls of life.
It is not for us to decide which doors open at what time.
We face the choice of stepping through them or continuing
Onwards. That is the fundamental choice we deal with.

Open the mind so wide that all thought can pass.

My finite being desires to experience the infinite.

Music for healing.

What is the path saying as it calls forth?
Infinite steps in a finite life.
Called to home once more
Comfort of a familiar room

What are the questions I need to be asking?
If a question can be determined then an answer
Becomes clearer.

The sea swells within me
And at last
I let it surge
And burst through me

No comments: