Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Eternal Shores

The salty beach air was a familiar comfort.
Sitting on the sand was just as peaceful as
it had ever been. It was late afternoon yet
he sun had scarcely shown it's face. Grey
shrouded this day.

I have to sit still and close my eyes to listen.
I listen as intently as I can. I try to listen with
the whole of my body. I try to let vibrations
fill me and resonate. I try to see past vision.
Sound fills and consumes. Is this the first
vibration? The sound of creation? The first
sound and the last sound of this existence?
I open my mouth and let my throat create
a response. Primitive sound, first sound.
It merges with what has filled me. Now
we resonate in key. I slow my breathing
to match the unseen waves. It is here and
it is I as well. Created from this and to this
we will return. Time is the illusion. This
is forever. A present without end. Only
here. Only now. Only forever and ever.

No comments: