Monday, October 23, 2017

Morning 10/23/17

Sitting here and waiting
for nothing and no one
What more is there
There is more
Waiting just beyond
Where our vision lies

I speak of hauntings
Yet it is only memory
of which I speak
To accept the past
and let it go
How hard is this
lesson to learn?
We carry this truth
with us until we are
ready to accept it

Endlessly walking through
doors and hallways
Spectator and participant
to mine own life

History written by both
winner and loser
yet is it not possible
we both lost?

I am still searching for
completion
This task is endless
Perhaps actualization
has occurred
Perhaps it is all past

We move and live
We gain and lose
We continue until
we no longer can

Why escape from myself
when I will always be there?
To become more myself
To become more present
To become more whole

What could make us happy
could undo the lives we've made
so we keep these lives
and let the heart keep it's secrets
alive within us

No comments: