Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sleep / Wake Variations

If you are awake because you cannot sleep
then stay awake until you can sleep
and when you sleep you will dream
as though you were awake.

There is so much I am yet learning about myself.
There is so much I am yet learning about my weaknesses.
There is so much I am yet learning about my strength.
There is so much I am yet learning about my capacity for change.

Have I decided that enough is enough?
Yes, I feel that now inside.
It is now I begin to unravel myself
from where I have sewn myself into.

There are things I have been telling myself
And now these thoughts wish to be realized.
It is time to take the internal world and give
it life in this world of the body.

The contemplation of early morning is the
contemplation held over from dreams.
It is the contemplation that is ether longing
to gain existence in this world.

I am awake and feel a type of peace and
understanding about what I must do today.
It is a simple thing. It is so simple that
merely abstaining will be the doing.

I am awake and ready.
I am awake and ready.
I am awake and ready.
I am awake and ready.





No comments: