Thursday, February 22, 2018

Freewrite 2/22/18

This process repeating itself over and over
and we sit and wonder and wonder and sit
about it all again and again I heard her voice
from my memory It had been so long I miss
her face I miss her presence in the midst of
this darkness I started to write but I would 
stop because the words began to freeze as
they would reach my hands though my 
thoughts continues to race out as best they
could Well did any of us expect anything 
different than what's occurred Standing at
the dawn of the new day with a feeling of 
mixed comfort and ill ease What lies ahead
is what remains and what remains will lie
ahead in wait The Gods wait for us to call
on them by name Incantation to give them
life What I believe and what I do are not 
always in agreement How often do we 
agree with ourselves Is it too late When 
did you last ask yourself that question
Are you alive If you are then it is not too
late And when it is too late it will then 
be time for us to leave this forma and 
become a new incarnation of consciousness

No comments: