Sunday, February 25, 2018

I and We


How far we have traveled to be here today
How many years we have lived to have this knowledge
How deeply we love with the full pain and experience of life
I have failed and I have succeeded
I am the embodiment of strength and weakness
This life has broken me and rebuilt me
I am responsible for acts of my own will
I am here because of love
I am here to love
I am here to grow and nurture
I am a child of this Earth
I am an adult of this time
I wish to surpass what I believe is possible
I wish to surpass what I expect of myself
I am traveling further and further in my inner-landscape
I am listening to the voices of the Gods for they are all around
I am to remain humble in the face of nature and death
I am here only a short while and for that I must live wholly
We are together now and forever
We are all sisters and brothers
We must look beyond the trivial skin we use to separate
We are all of one beating heart
We are all of one blood
coursing through veins and arteries

No comments: