Friday, August 11, 2017

Morning 8/11/17

Memories of what has been
I hold you close through the distance of time
In these spaces we are still happy
and together through days and nights

Heart beat
Heart beat
breathing in
Heart beat
breathing out

There has been a desire within me to close out
the noise and distractions of the world and begin
looking within for answers to the unanswerable
questions of this life. I would be content to live a
quiet life somewhere far from the city but yet I
know myself know that that could not last forever.
I am a part of this world as much as you are. We
must be part of this existence and change it as we
let it change us.

In this place the world begins. Inside the hidden
spaces of yourself are the crevices which bare
the answers.

Where does one find peace and comfort?

Waves of calmness covering you.


No comments: