Saturday, August 12, 2017

Morning 8/12/17

How long have I known the answers to some
of my problems? Long enough to internalize
them and see them for what they are. Choices
to be made steadily and consistently. The time
is close at hand. I can feel it within me. To see
the path and place my feet upon it.

Caught between lives.

What does your spirit yearn for?
Can you hear it well enough to listen?
If you can hear it, are you able to
give it what it needs?

To foster growth and create balance.
Simple enough to write
much harder to execute.

The most honest self.

Are you seeking out true spirituality and enlightenment
or a mere facsimile of them?
Do you have the wisdom to know the difference
between the two?
This I must ask myself and have answers to.

If enough of us were to speak at once
our voices would cease to be individual tones
and become one concentrated force.

I am looking I am seeking and I feel the force of life
growing within. I struggle with my faults and vices
and grow frustrated at myself but I know I have the
strength and will to change. I need only act with full
intention and commitment to the self I wish to be. I
know how difficult this struggle is and will be. This
is something I must face. These fears and insecurities
will continue unless I confront myself honestly about
myself. To look in the mirror and see my faults and
beauty in equal measure. To see what I have allowed
my body to become but to also see it for what it can
still be. I must feed myself clarity and understanding.
I must purge myself of that which obfuscates my sight
and understanding. This is possible. I will not let this
mirror break. I must cast my gaze into it. I must look
with honesty.


No comments: