Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Morning 9/5/17

When I began to float away I felt fine.
I became used to it fairly quickly.
And so I existed floating through this
world and watching it from above.
As time went on I began to miss being
on the ground. I missed walking and
running and the simple things of our
lives. I began to search for gravity
but it was not as easy as one would
hope.

Suffer the disease
Heal yourself
You have always
had the cure

it is far too easy to maintain
a life just comfortable enough
to survive but not enough to
grow and blossom fully

Grief will haunt you as long as necessary.

I needed that conversation.
I need you to talk to about life
and the last week or so.
Did I need as many drinks,
probably not.

Only I can create the change within myself
that I truly desire. No one can give it to me.

Phantom heart.

This world is our mirror.

This world is flame and ash.
New soil will grow new life.
Everything burns until
the flame is spent.

NOW is both declarative and imperative.

Mourning After.

The desire to close all windows and doors
to the outside world and only come out once
the tempest has passed.










No comments: