Friday, November 10, 2017

Morning 11/10/17

Rested and awake yet
what do you think of?
What concerns you in
the earliest hours of day?

We can't escape the past recurring in our minds
from time to time. Failure and success, it haunts
us all the same. Old relationships and friendships,
intimate moments, public embarrassments, the 
specter of our own past lives. Speaking for my-
self, I'll get lost in thought as my mind wanders
through these times. At times I am overjoyed and
other times I am left in grief at what has come to
pass. The even hand of this life gives us all our
share of grief and joy. 

The silence between the notes is where the heart
of all music is. 

The inner journey will always find a way to express
itself outwardly. 

To awaken and feel gratitude
To feel the presence of a thousand small miracles
that make possible every moment
In a restless world 
find peace and stillness within
 
Power of Light / Power of Life
Power of Life / Power of Light 

No comments: