Monday, March 3, 2008

My Life. Rough Draft #1

Delete
it is much easier
these days to
make divisions
in our lives
between
love and its failure.
to cut those ties
and move on.
to cut out those pieces
of the heart
and throw them
to the wind.



fail me now
fail me now
before
i have the chance
to fail you.
fail me now
before
i have the chance
to give you my heart.
fail me now
or else
i will have to love you
the way i have longed to
for many years.




THE Answer
it gets easier from
moment to moment
sometimes.

to forget the long chain
that remains to be grasped
in front of us.

getting older
has always been
better than being

the young fool
who had no idea
where to look

for the answers
to the questions
he asked.

the answers are not there
and never have been.
what they failed to tell us is

that we must provide
all the answers ourselves
for this life.

No comments: