Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dissolver




You Are Not It

You Are Not It.
You Never Will Be.
Might As Well Get Over It.

You Are Not It.
You Never Were.
Might As Well Forget.

-------------------------------

3Clubs
Psychic wounds cut deepest 
into the heart and mind.
The pain of love you never knew
and family you never grew to know.
Laying fault on everyone
and yourself.
Punishing the mind
with pummeling doubt 
and insufficient resolve.
Looking to self destruct
in order to escape 
the nagging inadequacy 
of all the works.
There are no heroes and villains.
There are only people
guided by a sense of what is right.
I cannot begrudge the one I love
for not loving me in the manner I see fit.
If I hold on to this deadly flower
it will blossom into cancer
and consume me whole.
I am not without flaw
but I am better than what I 
have believed myself to be.
Give me Everything
OR GIVE ME NOTHING AT ALL.

--------------------


No comments: