Friday, April 22, 2011

Spoken Normally, Fast, and S l o w

I was wondering about nothing when I thought of something, it
struck me as a thing worth remembering or at the least thinking
about until I remembered what she said about all the time I spend
lost inside the inner spaces those places seldom traveled by
the conscious mind the reaches of deepest truth truths too
loud to face on a normal plane I searched inside for it I could
have sworn it was there looking for me among the piles of
moments stored away as being useless and sentimental the
kind of pap that would play well to the masses but those are
the moments I wasn't looking for but what of that thought
what about it I remember wait no do I I'm not sure it's hard
to see in here it's so cluttered now the words are tumbling out
so fast i dont; think my hands can keep up or can they i dont th
ink so noe there are typos everywhere wait can you read this
or is it too i dont know wait what is it too tooo tooto to ab
stract now that its breaking down where is that thought is it
here i could have sworn it was but i guess not i can t sloww
down but i should   i  am   I'm   b r e a t h i n g i n a g a i n
I a m f o r g e t t i n g w h a t i t w a s a l l a b o u t i t h i n
k i f o u n d w h a t i w a s l o o k i n g i t w a s r i g h t y o
u t h i s w h o l e t i m e

No comments: