Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Morning 6/13/17

If I wake I must also dream.
This world that greets me
I recognize as now
A present perpetual

This life grows and diminishes
with each passing of the sun.

Searching for peace
I search within
and without

Calling God by a name you do not recognize
but He will hear it all the same.

These early hours of the day speak through me
Are given voice by passing thoughts of
this waking mind.

The Way
to speak of it is to not understand it
but to not know of it and still live in
accord with it is to know better than
any student of it.

To live, love, and trust.

to know truth
we must purge ourselves
of thoughts of unworthiness
we are worthy of knowledge
this life offers to us all

Truth will always speak.

Turn away from the false pleasure that brings no relief.
Turn towards the light you seek. Within is the journey
towards knowledge and a higher self.

How do I balance impulsive pleasure with striving towards
a better self? I must. I must.

A better light, a better life.

No question is without answer.
No journey is without a path.

To be more than mere man
To be enlightened
To be the light

This pattern of routine is not the path you seek.
What then? How must you change?
What must you change? The answers are here.
Look into the heart of the morning
and know the truth.
Act upon this knowledge.

If this drink does not bring you pleasure why consume it?
If this food does not bring you nourishment why eat it?
Do not be content with the patterns of ease you have made.

Define yourself not merely by words but by concrete action.
You are the sum of your choices.

Face the light of yourself.

Truth is revealed word by word.

Accept difficulty and hardship
as the parents of change.
You are the child of their union.
You will be better for this trial.

If I call to God will he answer?
If I call to God will I hear my own voice?

To live is to be weak.
To live is to be strong.
To live is to be both at alternating times.

You are seeking strength
not merely of body
but of heart, spirit, and soul.

Do we all fear inability?
We must not cave to these thoughts
but look within to strength lying in wait
for the right time to be used.



No comments: