Monday, June 26, 2017

Morning 6/26/17

The journey is both the question and answer.

We are striving towards finding a meaning
towards understanding
We complicate our lives with so much
as to obscure the path of simplicity
Yet it is there waiting to be seen
and walked upon

I do not wish for you to live your life
and feel as though it were wasted
I wish for you to live fully in the now
and in accordance yourself
That is simplicity.

I ask myself time to time
What is it that I deserve?
Do I deserve anything?
Am I owed anything?

By simply existing
I know I am owed nothing.
This life is greater than
anything I could possibly
feel that I am owed.

I am both of this world
and a part of it.
I am forever both
in life and death.

A spirituality that is waking
in the summer sun.

Honey,
how I have loved you,
love you still.

Nothing is forever
Only that which matters
can endure

We want peace and happiness
before it is too late
But can it ever be too late
if it is always eternally now?

The illumination of consciousness

True beauty is beyond body.

We drink from a well of slow acting poison
and let it seep into our thoughts and hearts
The poison will not kill our bodies but it will
turn us against one another and let misunderstanding
spread like a blooming cancer
We are caught and helpless and can no longer
taste what we are drinking
We must wake once more
Can we
We must




No comments: