Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Morning Reminder

I must remember and remind myself daily of the distance
of the journey on which I am. I must not let myself grow
disheartened. I must remember that on occasion I will
falter but that I must recover and persist. This journey will
be months and years in the making. It is a way of letting
myself become more open and whole. I must allow myself
to be more open, honest, and vulnerable to those I love
most. I need to always remember that change is always
possible within myself. To be human, to live and know
oneself, is a process of constant struggle and renewal.
To believe otherwise would be foolish. I struggle with
myself but I must use this to know myself more fully.
This is possible but must include concerted effort to be
mindful of ones own actions and thoughts.

No comments: