Friday, April 14, 2017

The Dream, Part 5

I left my gracious host and got back into the boat.
Once I was inside it began to move once more.
We passed the tree and moved forward. The boat
navigated the snags of roots deftly as before. Like
before I was unsure of how much time had passed
or was passing. Eventually another large tree came
into view. It was not as large but it was still imposing.
There was an otherworldly glow in the water around
it. The boat came to a stop before it. I looked out the
side and saw light radiating from the water. I stood
there for a few moments and wondered what was
next. At last I decided to jump in as He had said.
As I jumped the cool water enveloped me. After a
moment I could see the bright light focused directly
below me. I swan past the roots and to it as quickly
as I could. It kept growing stronger in it's brightness
and intensity. The light began to overwhelm my
vision but I kept pushing towards it. At last, I felt
myself fully in the light and not sure what to do
I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.
Finally, I opened my eyes.

No comments: