Sunday, December 9, 2007

grant great gears gas grenades

seeing the end
of things
is usually
a unique moment
in time
as the old ways
are put away
to make room
for the new.

catalyst
our shared past
seems like a burden sometimes
when i think about
the things that i have wanted
from you.
perhaps this whole time
i have been looking at things
the wrong way.
we seem tied together,
for better or worse
to each other now.
maybe i have been selfish
in wanting you for myself.
maybe i have been delusional
all this time,
though we have both said
we are matching halves.
i remember your words from last night
about how
whenever you are with me
you feel more at ease.
perhaps something
to do with
my aura
you said.
you do the same to me
my dear heart.
heres to our complicated
history.


irrelevant title
even the most mundane
things would be
the most entertaining
with you around me.
and they usually are.
i could spend all day with you
and never be bored.
we are becoming
the people we need to be
together
though our lives
might be becoming
divergent paths.

No comments: