Tuesday, December 18, 2007

nature reveals everything hidden.

no shadow, only light
obscure the truth
in words
that shadow
meaning from view.
we have bound ourselves
together
as much as we may
rip ourselves apart.
its a complicated
reality
but one
i am willing to live
in order
to strive
for the things
i believe.
nothing will
hold me back
as long as
i give
everything to this.


mother rain
how sweet
it is to hear your
voice
coming down
from above
once again
this night.
hearing you
from inside
makes me
wonder how
i can live
without that
sound
for so long.


I shot myself down before you had a chance to.

if you keep shooting bullets at your feet eventually you'll blow them off.
stop being so dramatic.
you are much stronger
than you give yourself
credit for.
you can only keep
saying those
things for so long
before you make me
believe them.
you will not die
from not having money,
no one likes not having money
but its not the end of the fucking world.
you are stronger than this.
if you need help
all you need to do is ask.
we understand
even though you never think
we do.
you are stronger than this.
so
stop trying to make me think
otherwise.

No comments: