Sunday, July 16, 2017

Morning 7/16/17

The night is warm so you leave your windows
wide open and listen to the lateness of the hour.
Your body sweats under the thin sheet but you
lay and listen, listen, listen. When your eyes
close visions play like children at a park. Does
it matter what it means? Your body rests.

Become both transmitter and receiver.

How does one return to life in the morning?
I try to return with a sense of contemplation
and gratitude. This life is a brief and passing
thing and I wish to acknowledge that. I wish
to make the best of this time to grow in body
and spirit. To foster good and grow in the
love I give and receive.

Beauty can inspire devotion. In you I see
the human divine.

We are all seeking words of comfort and healing.

I dreamt I was in a record store searching for a
release I couldn't quite find. There was a familiarity
to the place that I couldn't quite pinpoint but then
again most record stores have a hint of that feeling
for more at this point. I dug through the D's but
saw nothing that was of interest. I looked up and
saw everyone else in the store milling about, looking
at record sleeves, and otherwise engaging in this
wonderful pursuit.

No comments: