Sunday, July 9, 2017

Morning 7/9/17

Finding a Universal Consciousness
through all that which surrounds us
Light at the edge of Dawn
Words searching for expression
These hands ready to serve

I am ready
I must be willing
I am ready
to move beyond
this dawn

To go beyond mere survival
And transform our lives into
passion and creativity
To live and thrive from
our own sense of creation

The journey can only continue
if more steps are taken on the path

A choice is offered
A choice must be made

To reconcile mind and body
To live within form and out of it as well

Vibrations across strings
The essential hum of existence
A note rising and resonating

From a distance I have loved you
From a distance I still do

Beyond the rise and setting of the Sun
I am here divining words from the wind

No comments: