Friday, July 7, 2017

Morning 7/7/17

Transmitter and Receiver
Exist as both
To give and take
Let it all come through

Life and mortality Sequence of events How things
move through us and life I wonder about time as it
passes I wake up early and find myself reading and
writing Trying to let it all come through and flow
through my head These days These years Markers
of this life How we change How we still remain
the same I am learning to be still To silence my
mind To try and hear nothing yet still listen to
everything I hear birds yet do not understand their
language It does not stop me from listening From
the treetops where they are perched they call to
one another from a distance Flight and change
The will to move through sky with no hardship
Ease of motion An eternal dream of man

No comments: