Saturday, July 8, 2017

Morning 7/8/17

Wake before the dawn and ask the Sun
what is keeping it so long?

Night begins to fade into light and the birds
have begun to wake. At this hour the world
is still peaceful, still beautiful in all it's natural
glory.

I think about leaving on a regular basis. I know
it is a foolish thing, even childish to think that
my problems would not follow me. That is
inherently false. We do not simply become
other people in a different place. We remain
ourselves even if the location has changed.
The heart of our lives remains. As I move
forward through this life I am growing in my
understanding of it even if parts of it still
confound me. This life continues to surprise
even as it drags us through mundane days.

I think about the love I've given and the love
that has been given to me. So much of it,
from so many, at different times.

Abuelo,
Cuando te despiertes hoy
vas oir los pajaros
afuera de tu cuarto
cantando por ti?

Are we always making a leap into eternity?

Take off your shoes and walk into the room.
Find a chair to sit or sit on one of the pillows
on the floor. Still yourself. Listen to the wind
through the windows. Feel the slight breeze.
We are here together. This is how it has always
been, always will be. Voice of God speaking
through us, calling out of names, transcending
to another place, another plane. Finding our
truth. Purify the heart and body. This path
calling to you.

You Are The Music.

I am the instrument through which the universe plays it's music.

There is music, soul, and expression
that is beyond technique. It cannot be
explained into reason, it must simply
be accepted for what it is. Purest release.

No comments: