Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Morning 7/25/17

This world was never made to stay still.
We change both of our own will and as
reaction to the changes around us. What
is the value to this? That is something I
find myself wondering from time to time.
Change must occur as surely as any of
us must breathe. In this world of perpetual
change is there anything which is unchanging?

Generation to generation we have carried on
a sense of belief in that which is eternal.
A belief in gods and God, a belief in that
which carries on beyond this world. It is
possible that we merely lie on one end of an
endless continuum.

I am seeking a deeper knowledge.
I am seeking a deeper understanding
of both this world and myself.
This wakes me early some mornings
and leaves me lost in thought.
There are times when I feel as though
the time for a correction of course is
close at hand. I believe that. That can
only happen with my dedication to a
new footing. How easy it is to continue
the same path. The comfort of the life
we have built for ourselves is one that
can be difficult to change. The world
does not need to be completely changed
in a day and night. Rather, if there is to be
change, it must begin within the soul
of us. The soul knows better than our
faculties of pure reason what should be.
I sometimes fear change but I know I
must let it be. We are stronger than we
know. Strength emerges when it is
needed. We must listen to the world
inside.

This body, this incarnation of the now
was not built to live forever. That which
is lives within.

Summon from within that which is everlasting.

Allow yourself the opportunity to grow.



No comments: