Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Morning 7/26/17

The time is coming when it will be necessary
for the self to change by shedding old fears
and habits in order to invoke positive change.

Drinking is starting to bore me.

What is there to gain through change?
Everything.

Every beginning is the result of an end.

I find myself waking up every morning
and wonder about this common miracle.

It is easy to live a modern life and lose
appreciation for the many blessings so
many of us enjoy and take for granted.

I must begin this day in gratitude and
appreciation.

Let your words be promises and let
your actions be the fulfillment of them.

The path begins to be revealed.
Follow. Walk. Let it be truth.

I am finding truth day by day
and am coming close to acceptance
and action for myself.

Breaking long ingrained habits is
difficult. I must do this for myself.
Progress is possible.

I live within this dream and wake
to reality every night. I cannot
remember the real but I do not
need it anyhow. This dream is all.

No comments: